Friday, May 22, 2009

User Generated Content Best Practice!

One of the many challenges I am finding in building out our online Fan Community is making people aware of how simple and easy it is to use the community to highlight their own local Special Olympics events and competitions.

I'm working on this, but in the mean time, today I came across a user video that made me raise both my arms in the air at my desk and startle my cubicle mate with a "woo hoo!"

Check out the contribution from Fan Community user 'hobbsv'! It's a fantastic video that highlights the impact of what Special Olympics does for the local athletes in the state of Washington and its definitely a best practice I will use to promote to other programs of how the Fan Community can be a tremendous asset to their program.


No comments:

Post a Comment